Let's wonder into the sweet wonderland of strawberries.
Grow your own little strawberries and fill your life with delight. Witness it's heart-like shape forms and intoxicating fragrance releasing. Anticipates it's growth everyday.Perfect gift for yourself or for the special one
Scientific name: Fragaria vesca L.
This mini strawberry is perennial. After sowing, keep the soil moist. The seeds will germinate after 7-14 days. The fruit is small, aromatic and edible.
Optimal temperature for germination: 20~25°C / Optimal temperature for growth: 15~25°C
Contents: Seed, plant container, soil
How to grow the plant
1. Mix the planting soil and water. Spread the seed on the surface.
2. The plant needs light to germinate, so put it under sunshine.
3. Keep the soil wet and the seeds will germinate in 1 - 2 weeks.
4. Nitrogen fertilizer can be added when the plant has 4 - 6 pieces of leaves.
5. Low temperature can help it grow pedicels. When the flowers start to blossom, you may use cotton buds to dip in stamens of pollen and then brush the pollen gently and evenly on the pistil (cross-pollination is possible).
6. After successful pollination, the flowers will wither. The petals will swollen and strawberries grow.
7. When the strawberries turn from yellow-green to bright red, they are ready for harvest.
• Images are for reference only
• Seal the seed pack and keep it in the shade
• Keep the seed pack at 4°C in the fridge once opened
• Children under 6 should not be allowed to handle it alone